My Fanart Gallery

 I draw Gigalith a lot ! Here are some of my drawings :


My first digital drawing of a Gigalith, made in 2017 with Colors 3D


Gigalith wants hugs ! Made in 2020 with PaintToolSai



A Sandstorm Duo ! Made in 2020 with PaintToolSai



Detective Gigalith ! Made in 2020 with PaintToolSai


A small bean Gigalith made in 2020 with PaintToolSai



I drew digitally over an existing Gigalith card. Made in 2021 with Ibis Paint X



This is a drawing of a Gigalith I used in a Gigalith-only X playthrough. He was holding a Rocky Helmet most of the time, so I drew him with one. I got very attached to this Gigalith ! Made in 2020 with PaintToolSai




Tower of rocks ! Made in 2020 with Ibis Paint X



A chibi drawing of my Pokesona. She has two colour schemes. Made in 2021 with Ibis Paint X


A smiling shiny Gigalith ! Made in 2020 with Ibis Paint X


Gigalith cosplaying as Ash ! Made in 2020 with Ibis Paint X



Shiny Boldore cuddling a Gigalith plushie ! Made in 2021 with Ibis Paint X



Gigalith in the style of the merch campaign Mix Au Lait... Made in 2020 with Ibis Paint X


... and in the style of the the Coo'Nuts one ! Made in 2020 with Ibis Paint X


I will be adding more of them !




Comments