My Gigalith line collection

I started collecting Gigalith line items about 2 years ago, when I ordered my Attacking Pose Pokemon Kids figure. The only Gigalith line items I had before were cards from my childhood, and a custom plushie (a plush was the first item I looked for but I couldn't find one at the time). At the beginning, I was focused only on Gigalith then I included Roggenrola and Boldore. My goal is to have every merch for all the line, but some are hard to find.

Plushies



My Gigalith plush is my most treasured item, even if it's not the rarest I own. Look how cute and cuddly it is ! I can't stop petting him. It was my first plush for the line and the first item I wanted, and I had to import it from Japan because I couldn't find one elsewhere. I got it for cheap, but there were more cost for the delivery than for the plush. I got Boldore then Roggenrola later, without having to import them.

Figures



Here are my figures ! There is the Attacking Pose Kids figure I talked about, I was lucky enough to find one sealed, with a nice box and sticker. There is another Kids figure, my second one, but it didn't come sealed. The small one is the Chupa Figure, someone on Twitter who collects some Pokemon items helped me to find it. I'm very thankful for them as it's probably the rarest item I own. And finally, you can see... a bootleg. It was sold as a "mini cake topper", but it's obvious that something is wrong with it. Still, I like it and it was very cheap.

The figure I particularly want is the Zukan figure of the line, even if it's not really official. But it's very rare and expensive, I think I can say it's my grail of collecting.


Other items



Here are other items ! We have the pencils I recently got, I don't know which is the rarest between them and the Chupa Surprise figure. I found them in a lot of items, so I had to order all the items to get them (which were nice, there were three ink stampers of Snivy, Pikachu and Emolga and a pencil with Kalos Pokemon on it). Then we have the Boldore stamper that cames from Pokevault, a Pan sticker (I ordered four so I could use some of them), a Ga-Olé disk and two Battrio Coins. Also, the Pokemon Center Metal Charms, they are a bit harder to see. I remember that the seller included a tea bag from Japan and a mini origami with the order !

Custom Items



Here you can see the custom plush I was talking about, an absolutely adorable knitted Gigalith I got from an Etsy shop (from an Australian seller named EbonykattAmy) when I couldn't find an official plush. Even if I found one now, I absolutely don't regret getting this little guy. Then, we have a Gigalith notebook from an Amazon seller that sells notebooks like this with various Pokemon. And, a keychain with a Gigalith model in it, I found it on Etsy too. It can produce lights of different colors. I don't use it as a keychain because I'm too afraid of damaging -or worse, breaking it.

TCG Cards







And then, we have the cards ! My collecting goal with card is to get every version of each card there is for Gigalith family members (with Holos or Reverses for example), and also having some in the most languages as possible. I already have French, Japanese, English, and an Italian one. I got the two French Gigalith, a Boldore and a Roggenrola in my childhood. The other French Boldore must have belonged to my brother. I got the two Sun and Moon Roggenrola in packs during the Alola era of the TCG, and I ordered all the others. I recently got the Peerless Fighters ones.


And that's all for the moment. As you can see, it mostly consists of Gigalith. This collection is very precious to me and looking for and getting new items is always a pleasure. I will update this when I receive new items !


Comments