Presentation of the database

 Hello everyone and welcome to The Gigalith Database ! 



First : who are Gigalith and its line ?



They are pure Rock-type Pokemon introduced in generation 5, with the games Pokemon Black and White. The small pebble Roggenrola evolves into the boulder Boldore at level 25, then into the big rock Gigalith when traded. They are often found in caves, especially in Unova. They appear in the regions of Unova, Kalos, Alola and Galar, plus some spin-off regions like Ransei. 

About me and the Database

I'm a big fan of  Gigalith and I love knowing everything I can about it and its evolutions. After writing a little guide on merch the family has, I wanted to gather all information found in several sites in one place, so I made the page you are reading. Even if I used Blogger because it seemed the most convenient, this is more of a database than a blog.

I also collect merch and cards of the Gigalith family, and I run the Gigalith Propaganda account on Twitter to talk about my favourite rocks in the Pokeganda community.


I hope you will have a good time on the site and learn a lot of things ! I myself learn when looking for the info and it's very pleasant.



Comments